Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's Etsy-Love!

One of the things I really enjoy about Etsy is when I start digging around and discover a real gem, one that hasn't been on the front page (at least not that I'm aware of). Maybe it's a new shop, maybe it's a smaller shop or just one that isn't widely publicized. Yesterday I went to Etsy's voter page to vote on the best Christmas greeting card (what a hard decision that was!), and stumbled upon a seller called SmallPaintings. This seller is from Romania and they have a small and recently-opened shop, but oh-what-wonderful pieces are found there.



So for this week's Etsy-love post, let me say this little sailor has captured my heart:







I think he would be perfect for my as-yet-unadorned bedroom wall (five years and counting, I just haven't found the right pictures yet... until now, that is!). If SmallPaintings were to produce a few more nautical-themed prints in this same color scheme (hint, hint, wink, wink), I'd probably have to pick up the whole series.

Oh, and to answer the question I'm sure everyone's asking, I also voted for this seller's Christmas card. Find these and more of SmallPaintings' stuff here: http://smallpaintings.etsy.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment